Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Exchanges and the World Cup

We are currently in Bari doing email... The choir course is going well... I am essentially just making up stuff to do because I have never been in a choir... But... We are sounding alright?

We did an exchange with the Zone Leaders this week that went well. I went with Anziano Romano (He was my friend from the MTC). He is rad.

We are continuing to work with Kevin and his friends! Everybody is at the sea and there are many tourists. This week there were mostly Germans. 

I am excited for Zone Conference tomorrow!

Sorry this letter is super short... We do not have much time.

CIAO!

We got permission from the ZL's to watch the World Cup (we had to be home by 10:00). However...I don't think that they asked the President... But I didn't want to ask. We watched it with Kevin and he brought six friends for us to meet! Woot! 
Young Men's activity.