Monday, September 15, 2014

Awesome New District Leader

Well, we are working hard and doing our best here in Lecce. This week we tried passing by the less actives here in Lecce whilst finding new investigators, and we had a lot of good experiences doing that. 

This week in church it was really strange. It felt like nobody came. I thought the summer was supposed to be over and people would be coming back! Super strange. The branch president was gone this week so I was the presiding priesthood authority. It was kind of funny to take the sacrament first and lead all the meetings.

We got the transfer calls this week and me and Anziano Maxwell will be staying together. However, Anziano Calchera is leaving the district and we will be getting Anziano Creg Jones. He was from my MTC district. He is a really solid guy and a good missionary. I have not really seen him since the MTC though! It will be good to talk with him again. I am also the new district leader.

The work in Lecce has slowed down a lot. Not really sure why? I don’t know if we technically have any more investigators at this point. It is hard, if not impossible, to meet with people so I think we will be starting from scratch again. Woof. We have the faith to find new people though.

No matter what happens during the week at the end I remember I am a servant of the Lord and that makes me AWESOME.





This was after a super rough lesson and this was all I wanted to do.