Monday, September 8, 2014

Birthday Week

Just your classic week in the mission. We are working hard and doing our best as always. Anziano Maxwell is picking up on things really fast. We have been keeping ourselves busy doing lots of street contacting and this week we went around town with a whiteboard with questions written on it. We are always on the hunt for new investigators. We also tried a little chalking to bump up our English course (we only had 2 students last week. Yikes. One was super drunk.).

I had a good birthday though! We got a pizza from our friends near the house. They made me a special pizza with a 20 on it made out of dough. Also I got a really nice button up shirt from a friend and the members made me some cakes. It was really fun. I really like this branch.





We did exchanges this week in Lecce and then in Brindisi to boost our work. It was really fun. We did some more chalking and had a lot of really good conversations with people. 


This is a picture from our district scambio.
Today I am a little nervous because a member is giving us a referral. This will be my first referral I have gotten on my mission and about the fourth lesson in presence of member (not including Kevin). So I am excited but a little anxious because I am not quite sure what to do. We will do our best and follow the Spirit!

That is about it for Anziano Kelley and Maxwell this week.

Ciao ciao ciao ciao.

This is a brotha I met in the station named Manuel.