Monday, October 6, 2014

General Conference

Here are some questions that mom sent to help make my letters better. Thanks MOM!

What was the best thing you ate this week?
For General Conference I made some tacos with my tortilla recipe. I also made some salsa for Anziano Maxwell! It was really good. But it needed some cilantro. Conference was really good. We watched it in English in one room with two visitors from France (one of them, Robi, lived here a few years ago and served a mission) while the members watched it in another.

What was the hardest thing you did this week?
Mostly the same struggles of trying to find new investigators and trying to use our time effectively.

What was your miracle of the week?
This week I had 8 new students come to my English course from the University! It is awesome! I really hope that they stay because it will help our English course there a lot.

I am sorry if this letter is very short but today I have to fill out a bunch of stuff for BYU to go back there next fall.