Monday, January 19, 2015

Potential baptism! And transfers.

This week we received a text message from our one investigator, who said he is wanting to be baptized. He is the husband of a new convert. It was super out of the blue, especially since we were about to give up on the man. But he just felt that his wife was happy in her choice, so he wants to now follow her. So he is quitting smoking and will be baptized..... Pretty neat!

Also, this next week will be transfers and I will be getting a new companion. Also, the whole house will be getting changed up. Not really sure why, but President is moving around a lot of people this transfer. It will be good because it feels like the missionaries are starting to slow down.

I am really excited for my new companion. He is from my group and is super cool.

Well, that is about all for me this week! Ciao!